- Connect With Us – Learn more about CH Coakley, our colleagues and what we do by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube…or email us at email@example.com
- Our Benefits –
- Competitive pay including paid time off and paid holidays,
- Retirement program with employer match on contributions,
- Health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a HRA and FSA,
- Company paid life insurance and AD&D
- Access to a robust offering of voluntary accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurances
- Hiring Process
- Step 1: Apply
- We think you’ll like the opportunities available at CH Coakley.
- Download an application from the link above.
- Click here to submit and apply for positions that match your qualifications.
- Step 2: Interview
- If your knowledge, skills, and abilities are a match for the position We’ll conduct a brief phone interview with you.
- If the phone interview is successful, we’ll set up an interview for you with the hiring manager. The structure of the interview varies based on the position.
- Step 3: Decide
- Candidates who receive an employment offer are required to go through a comprehensive background check and pass a drug screening before starting their employment with CH Coakley.
- Step 1: Apply
CH Coakley provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CH Coakley is a drug-free work-place.