CH Coakley Office Relocation and Commercial Moving is solely focused on corporate and industrial clients 365 days a year. From moving a museum of priceless artifacts to relocating over 30 federal agencies – including modular furniture – CH Coakley has built a reputation managing projects from concept to completion; on time and on budget.
Fortune 500 companies and independent businesses all agree: once a CH Coakley client – always a CH Coakley client. Why? The award-winning customer service is with you from start-to-finish, with the industry’s most experienced business leads at the helm overseeing your move.
Need expert advice?
Our office relocation and commercial moving services include:
- Office relocation planning assistance
- Pre-relocation budget analysis
- Commercial relocation technologies
- Office space planning
- Modular workstations
- Local-to-global relocation services
- Distribution centers
- High security storage facilities
- Short-term and long-term storage
- Custom crating and packing
- Warehouse inventory
- Inventory removal/decommission
- Industrial shelving/pallet rack break down
- CH Coakley tailors a custom relocation plan to fit your project and budget by asking the right questions, listening to your needs and expectations, and keeping you posted every step of the way.
- Client preparation is everything. We prepare our clients for the move to ensure organization, properly packed assets for safe transport, and the least amount of downtime.
- Your moving coordinator will be onsite and ensure the entire relocation flows smoothly, including building and asset protection are in place, all needed equipment is on site and that your needs are handled professionally.
- Once a client – always a client. That’s because we review your move after the relocation is finished, including final details such as reviewing inventory and helping place your items exactly where you want them.
“CH Coakley was one of several recommended vendors to consolidate five of our administrative offices into our new headquarters. We selected CH Coakley because they had a well-defined and detailed approach for completing the move; they were committed to being a partner with us; they specialize in office relocation and their pricing was competitive. The move couldn’t have gone any smoother. It was quicker than expected and on budget. Throughout the entire move, their team was respectful of others and flexible when scheduling issues came up. It was a great experience and would highly recommend them to other companies.” Jeremy Eppler, Summit Credit Union
“From the beginning to the end, you [Brian] were there to provide direction, make recommendations on how to best utilize resources to save time and money, and to troubleshoot any issues that came to the forefront. Alyssa was absolutely great to work with and your moving team, especially Rodney and Arthur, were outstanding! They were timely, professional, extremely polite, and blew us all out of the water with their speediness. Even with our robust move schedule, there was not one day then the move activities took longer than expected and in almost all cases, the moving activities were complete and your staff were done hours before anticipated.”
“Alyssa and the Coakley crew were very professional, efficient and paid special attention not to damage the facility or the firm’s contents. Alyssa also assisted in locating a painter to paint the firms file cabinets. The Coakley crew was very easy to work with, especially when we added items like confidential shredding and an additional smaller move within the move.”
"We are pleased to provide our impression about a recent move CH Coakley performed for UMB. We had a number of phases so it was complicated and unique. The move went great with multiple trucks, no downtime for our business and they were able to help us with excess furniture. CH Coakley made this entire process a breeze. Thank you to CH Coakley as a valued partner for our business."
"We would like to express our appreciation for the detail, planning and execution for the move of our corporate offices and warehouse 32 semitrailers over to our new building in Saukville WI. We interviewed several moving companies and the attributes that your company possessed were essential in order to accomplish our timelines and expectations. You did not let us down. You and your people are to be commended for a job well done."
"We want to express our appreciation for the work performed by CH Coakley. Our relocation went as smoothly as anticipated due to the commitment, planning, and services provided. This enabled us to resume normal business operations without a disruption to the 24x7 services that we provide to our clients. If we need future services we will definitely contact CH Coakley."
12 -Week Relocation Planner
Thinking about that big move? Download the CH Coakley 12 -Week Relocation Planner that will help your move stay organized and on time.